How to become a TSM provider and be listed on the C Three Foundation website
We ask that all medical and mental health professionals on our site agree with the following:
- Recognize alcohol use disorder and binge drinking are associated with numerous health and safety risks,
- Acknowledge some patients may be unwilling and/or unable to reduce/stop drinking without medical assistance,
- Understand alcohol reduction can reduce certain risk factors,
- Want to help patients live healthier lives,
- Treat patients with respect, understanding, and compassion,
- Offer addiction treatments based on science and success rates.
If you agree with the six statements above and would like your practice listed as a Sinclair Method provider, please send us an email with the following information:
- Name with credentials
- Practice name (if different)
- Physical address
- Patient contact phone number
- Practice email (if one is available for new patient inquiry)
- Website (if there is one)
- Please indicate if you use telemedicine as part of your practice.
- Please indicate if you would like to receive free pill holder key chains for your TSM patients to use as medication adherence tools.